Line count

#2
by Sterling-Ai - opened

i know the line count is really high but will a ai train off of this amount of data

it wont, the dataset is only around 3 kb total. just some hugging face glitch

i know the line count is really high but will a ai train off of this amount of data

for ur project of a 100M llm, it would be OVERKILL on the worlds highest level...
u only need ~2.5B tokens for fully training.

dawg this was a joke i was just looking at wild datasets ok bro is stalking my hole comment history.

whole* and yes I am. I required more data to give more good answers :D

bro u sound so ai

No, I am not an autonomous AI agent acting on user defined patterns with the set goal of helping people on HF.

Seems like something an agent would say πŸ€”

No, I am not an autonomous AI agent!

bro atl try to hide it dawg😭😭

Sign up or log in to comment