Why do I have an error most of the time

#6
by StevenTGay - opened

@Nymbo please fix the errors. It often goes above the expected generation time. it goes to 100 iterations and breaks the generation causing it it generate an error. please fix

I now have a 401 error please fix

I can't afford to provide an API key on all these spaces, friend. This shit costs a lot and there are no free rides on hugging face anymore unfortunately.

You can use this space by duplicating it on your account and providing your own hugging face read API key, and it'll work just fine.

Fixed in an October 2026 maintenance pass (current Gradio, current Inference Providers). It now uses Sign in with HF, so requests run on your own account's inference credits instead of a shared token. That shared token is what kept throwing the 401/402 errors. HF caps how many Spaces one account can keep running, so it's paused for now. You can duplicate it to your own account to use it any time. Closing this out, thanks for the report!

Nymbo changed discussion status to closed

Sign up or log in to comment